About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

23 Best Records of 2012, So Far, That I Haven't Heard Of

23. Slivers- Something Crawls
22. Death Balls- Ride The Pony
21. The Ice Cream Clouds- Mostly Sunny With A Chance Of Sprinkles
20. Bear On A Wolf's Bidet- Derivations
19. My Asscrack- Casual Eruptions
18. The Deacon Bishops- Pawn in the Frond of a Jeweled Magic Wand
17. Bylton Clynton- Mid-Southern Man
16. Los Beer Goggles- I Pee Me
15. Ex-Girlfriend- You Fucking Ruined My Life
14. Childless Couples- Sheer Bliss
13. My Mailman- Some Days You Show Up, Some Days You Don't, What's the Deal?
12. The Bloggers- The Sound of My Own Voice
11. PPPOOPOO1122- Personal Movements
10. Kid Combine & the Tractor Trailer Assembly Line Leader- Guided By Voices
  9. Hep C- It Took An Ocean of Needles To Keep Me From Drinking
  8. Cynthia Watkins- Ripples in Tides of Pools
  7. ROTC- Not the Army: Right On Toking Corporal
  6. Kim & Kanye- The Biggest Assholes
  5. Disemboweled Kitten Fetus- This is How You Spell Evil
  4. Prentiss, Somers, & Whitbey- Aperitifs in the Study
  3. SPAzz- Irony and Detachment
  2. Foxy Lickers- Barbados
  1. Mash Up & On Your Face- Stop It



No comments:

Post a Comment