About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

331/3 Timeless Tunes of 2011

Here's a list of  33 songs that piqued our interest in 2011. They are in no particular order and their inclusion is very discriminatory. This is what we liked and we don't give a shit if you agree or not, but let us know if you do agree or not. We appreciate the banter.

Twin Sister- "Bad Street"
Bad Street EP
Bobby- "Nam Champ"
Bobby
The Donkeys- "Ceiling Tan"
Born With Stripes
Stevie Nicks- "For What It's Worth"
In Your Dreams
Eddie Vedder- "Longing To Belong"
Ukelele Songs
The Antlers- "I Don't Want Love"
Burst Apart
Kurt Vile- "Jesus Fever"
Smoke Ring For My Halo
Scream- "Get Free"
Complete Control Sessions
Real Estate- "Out Of Tune"
Days
Destroyer- "Chinatown"
Kaputt
Purling Hiss- "Headlights"
Dizzy Polizzy
El Rego- "Hessa"
El Rego
Girls- "How Can I Say I Love You"
Father, Son, Holy Ghost
Austra- "Hate Crime"
Feel It Break
Gardens & Villa- "Orange Blossom"
Gardens & Villa
Jacuzzi Boys- "Libras and Zebras"
Glazin'
Jonny- "You Was Me"
Jonny
When Saints Go Machine- "Church And Law"
Konkylie
The Coathangers- "Johnny"
Larceny & Old Lace
Those Darlins- "Screws Get Loose"
Screws Get Loose
Bibio- "Anything New"
Mind Bokeh
Red Fang- "Wires"
Murder The Mountains
Patrick Cleandenim- "In My Baby's Eyes"
Radio Heartbreak
Oneohtrix Point Never- "Replica"
Replica
Little Dragon- "Shuffle A Dream"
Ritual Union
Shannon & The Clams- "The Cult Song"
Sleep Talk
The War On Drugs- "Brothers"
Slave Ambient
Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings- "He Said I Can"
Soul Time!
Thao & Mirah- "Rubies And Rocks"
Thao & Mirah
The Chain Gang of 1974- "Stop"
Wayward Fire
Washed Out- "Amor Fati"
Within And Without
SBTRKT- "Wildfire"
SBTRKT
The Weeknd- "Wicked Games"
House Of Balloons












No comments:

Post a Comment