About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Book Of Knots- Garden Of Fainting Stars


More syrup from Ipecac Records featuring former members/players of Pere Ubu, Frank Black, Bob Mould, and Sleepytime Gorilla Museum. This crew knows how to navigate paths between neo-classical, metal, and industrialized art rock and their collective industry experience has drawn guest spots from the likes of Jon Langford, Tom Waits, Mike Watt, and Mike Patton, the latter two both appear on the new record, the finale of a conceptual trilogy. It's all very theatrical, and serious, and meticulously executed.


Buy this record when the art degree isn't paying the bills and you just moved back in with the 'rents.

www.thebookofknots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment