About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ceremony- Not Tonight EP


Two dudes from Fredericksburg, VA making noisy shoegaze with a drum machine, dissonant guitar chords full of buzzy feedback, and static vocals, with echo effects, buried underneath it all. The name is taken from a Joy Division song. They shouldn't be confused with the Rohnert Park, CA hardcore band by the same name. Ceremony will appeal to the goth kids who never got to hear Jesus & Mary Chain or Love & Rockets. For two dudes, they make quite a racket so they got that going for them.


Buy this record if you cut yourself at home and decided to smear the blood all over the walls.

www.myspace.com/ceremonytheband

No comments:

Post a Comment