About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Kill Rock Stars Turns 20 with Free Music Sampler!

Celebrate Kill Rock Stars 20th Anniversary with a FREE SAMPLER. A lot of excellent bands have passed through the grimy, yet hallowed halls, of this Olympia WA label including: Bikini Kill, Sleater Kinney, Deerhoof, Unwound, Xiu Xiu, Decembrists, The Thermals, OOIOO, and Elliot Smith. You'll need to download the Amazon MP3 Player (it's free) then you can download all of the songs directly to your itunes or to the Amazon Cloud Player (there is a preference that say, "no thanks, download to my computer"). Just clink on the link below, Enjoy and make sure to thank KRS!


www.amazon.com/Kill-Rock-Stars-Anniversary-Sampler/dp/B00581CXU6/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=131016919&sr=301-1

No comments:

Post a Comment