About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Brilliant Colors- Again And Again


You know when you kind of know a song but you don't know the lyrics so you just mutter something indecipherable along to the melody, kind of like what I do with almost any Michael McDonald song I've ever heard, "It came from somewhere back in the hodomo/ People can believe bedebedomebo/ What a fool believes"?
This record has that effect, singing is weak at best. Sounds like they just learned how to play three chords and are intent on wearing the shit out of them. People don't take astrophysics courses and just start making rocket ships so why is music any different? Ask the three ladies in this Bay Area band and maybe they'll have an answer for you.


Buy this record if you want to be disappointed again and again.

www.myspace.com/brilliantcolorssanfrancisco

No comments:

Post a Comment