About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Amor De Dias- Street Of The Love Of Days


The result of a collaboration between Alistair MacLean of The Clientele and Lupe Nunez-Fernandez of Pipas. This record is basically an extension of Clientele records but even more low key, with female and some Spanish vocals. Finger picked acoustic guitars, echoed vocals, and lilting melodies. It's a very English affair. I absolutely loved The Clientele record God Save The Clientele, but their live show almost put me to sleep. I imagine this to be the case with Amor De Dias as well.
Buy this record to stave off the hangover you got at that wine bar last night, but don't forget to take some aspirin first.

www.amordedias.com

No comments:

Post a Comment