About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Harry Nilsson- Aerial Pandemonium Ballet


Before Nilsson's breakout record Nilsson Schmilsson hit the racks, he decided to re-introduce his fan base to his first two records by completely remixing them and combining them into Aerial Pandemonium Ballet. You'll find his early iconic hits "Everybody's Talking"and "One", but some of the songs are sped up, some slowed down, backup vocals are added and subtracted, and entire portions of some songs are re-arranged. It's really the first re-mix record ever made, once again proving how forward thinking Nilsson had always been. Nilsson's voice was one of the greatest in the history of pop music. This collection serves as a welcome reminder.


Buy this record if you want to whistle like the wind through the trees.

www.harrynilsson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment