About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Queen- Sheer Heart Attack


They teetered on the edge of self-indulgence, they wrote some goofy songs ("Fat-Bottomed Girls", "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"), and they had a penchant for gaudy theatrics, but there is no denying Freddie Mercury's incredible voice and Brian May's monstrous guitar licks. Queen's third record Sheer Heart Attack is a fucking sheer attack of awesomeness. Released in 1973 it featured Queens first Top 20 U.S. hit "Killer Queen" and was the first Queen record to reach Top 20 on the U.S. charts. From "Brighton Rock" to "Stone Cold Crazy" Queen burns it up. I'm so worked up just writing about it that I may have induced a heart attack.


Buy this record to show deference to the Queen of Rock.

www.queenonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment