About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Delicate Steve- Wondervisions


By the time the last track "Flyin' High" kicked in with its squealing, tricked-out Steve Vai guitar licks I had to wonder about Delicate Steve's vision. It's instrumental, that's no problem, it's got pieces of world pop, African rhythms, electronica, and, dare I say, delicate acoustic interludes, but I can't get past the tinny, screeching 80's sounding guitar effects employed throughout. Oh, and there's video game quality synth notes galore. It's an odd bird of a record that oddly sounds like warm-up music being played before the opening band takes the stage.


Buy this record if you're confused and you don't how to find the customer returns department.

www.delicatesteve.com

No comments:

Post a Comment