About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Various Artists- Space Oddities: A Compilation of Rare European Library Grooves From 1975-1984

Library music, also known as production and stock music, is a term used to describe music that is owned by music publishing companies and licensed out for tv, film, radio, and other media outlets. Library music is 100% owned by the music company that produces it. I happen to love library music, reveling in a discovery whenever I stumble upon one (pretty sad, I know). I've got library music with German bossa nova, Italian psych, and now this odd collection of spaced-out dub and imminently danceable Euro grooves.

Buy this record if you need a soundtrack to your mundane household chores.

www.residentadvisor.net/review-view.aspx?id=5353

No comments:

Post a Comment