About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MartyParty- Purple Album

This album cover has everything one could ask for: a half-naked woman with Farrah Fawcett hair sitting on a king's throne, two roaring lions perched ferociously at her feet on a green shag carpet (no less), surrounded by a pile of human skulls. The music just does not compliment this image. Clunky keyboard & piano driven dub techno from some producer/DJ.
Please follow this easy two-step process:
1. Remove the record/CD from its sleeve
2. Proceed to:
a) shit on it
b) use as a serving tray
c) simply toss like a frisbee into the night sky.

Buy this record for the cover art only.


www.martyparty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment