About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gildas Kitsune Club Night Mix


Kitsune is a French fashion/electronic music label that is heavy on the music and light on the fashion. Regardless, fashion and music are a natural fit for each other, the names David Bowie, Grace Jones, Lady Gaga, and Tiffany come to mind (this is the multiple choice "which one doesn't fit" part of the review) and Vice Records is the only other label I can think of with this business combination, having just started a fashion line with the leverage gained from their magazine. Kitsune's music label has had several notable artists on their roster: Bloc Party, Fischerspooner, Hot Chip, Klaxons, and Wolfmother. On Kitsune founder Gildas Loaec's Club Night Mix you'll get pretty standard coke-in-the-stalls with a champagne fountain brand of European dance music. It's perfect for exercising your limbs, definitely not your mind.


Buy this record for that stock trader's Memorial Day party at the beach house in Amagansett.

www.kitsune.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment