About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Bob Dylan- Almost Went To See Elvis


Culmination of recording sessions at Columbia Studio in Nashville from 1969 and at Columbia Studio B in NYC from 1970. Carl Perkins and Johnny Cash provide support on the Nashville session while George Harrison and Charlie Daniels lend a hand on the NYC session. Dylan does the majority of the singing. Sound quality is superb and the track list is inspiring. See Below:

Track Listing: (Nashville Session) 01. Ghost Riders In The Sky 02. Cupid 03. All I Have To Do Is Dream 04. Gates Of Eden 05. I Threw It All Away 06. I Don't Believe You 07. Match Box 08. True Love 09. Telephone Line 10. Honey, Just Allow Me One More Chance 11. Rainy Day Women (NYC Session) 12. Song To Woody 13. Mama, You Been On My Mind 14. Don't Think Twice It's Alright 15. Yesterday 16. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues 17. Da Doo Ron Ron 18. One Too Many Mornings 19. One Too Many Mornings


Buy this record if you are still breathing oxygen and have blood flowing through your veins. Comatose people should find a way to purchase this as well.


www.bobsboots.com/CDs/cd-a27.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment