About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Babe Rainbow- Endless Path EP

Note: Above video is from Babe Rainbow's previous Shaved EP.

From the Warp label comes another one-man ambient electronic laptop band out of Vancouver, BC. Canadians seem to be proudly insulated from any modern trends. I remember meeting a rugby team from Edmonton, Alberta in the mid-90s and they were just getting into Twisted Sister. This record reminds me of that meeting. Could easily work as library music (see my Various Artists: Space Oddities review) for sci-fi movies and it's only 6 songs long so it wasn't a big waste of my time. You may impress a few electrical engineers with this?


Buy this record if you don't like hockey but need a Canuck fix.

www.baberainbow.tumblr.com







No comments:

Post a Comment