About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Brooklyn DIY Business Association Conference for the Music Industry

If anyone cares, or has the stomach to listen in while the music industry tries to figure out new ways to wrest control of peoples' art. I love the name DIY, if you do-it-yourself then you probably don't need the guiding hand of a suit and tie. Apparently The Strokes and Noah and The Whale will be playing at this event also. Brooklyn Brewery will have an open bar to ease the pain. Read on:


With just a handful of tickets left, the DIY Business Association has added one more speaker to its lineup: Luke Rathborne, the 23-year-old Brooklyn-based singer-songwriter who has toured with the Strokes and Devendra Banhart.DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE: SATURDAY, JUNE 25

Learn more and register here: 
http://diybusinessassociation.com/brooklyn-diy-business-association-conference-for-the-music-industry/
Brooklyn DIY Business Association Conference for the Music Industry Schedule on SUNDAY, JUNE 26

No comments:

Post a Comment