About

Is this record worth a spin? Should I buy it? Will it add to or detract
from my credibility? Should I care?
I wish someone could break it down for me.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hit or Miss

Each week I'll post a review of an undiscovered band here. To be considered please submit, via email, a media file of your band's music along with your band bio and website link. It would be great if you have a band photo, album cover photo, or any video links for your music as well (so I can post them along with the review). I'll review one submission per week and let all Buy This Record? blog readers know if I think your band is a hit or a miss. It's a great way for you to garner some more press and internet traffic while I get to learn about more good underground music. But I won't hold punches. If it really sucks I'll feel compelled to spout off about it, cuz I'm an opinionated asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment